You may cancel your booking with us any time before the schedule date and time of your pick-up by logging in online into your Oyeecab account by using your registered credentials or by calling us on our 24x7 Customer Care helpline number.
Although a cancellation charge may be applicable as per the below schedule:
- If cancellation is done more than 24 hours prior to the pick-up time: No Cancellation Charges will be levied on you.
- If cancellation is done within 24 hours prior to the pick-up time: You are liable to pay 20% of the total booking amount as cancellation charges
As per the cancellation policy, the refund will be processed. It may take 7 to 10 business days for the refund to reflect into your account.
General Terms :
1) Toll tax and parking will be paid directly to the driver in case not included in the outstation or one way booking.
2) If fare for this booking is non-refundable, no refund will be done if booking is cancelled.
3) The driver will only wait for 30 min to board the taxi. If the customer doesn't confirm on the trip the booking will automatically get cancelled.
4) After reaching the boarding point, waiting charge of Rs 2/- per minute will be charged after the 15 minutes waiting, these charge will be paid directly to the driver.
5) If opting for the one-way, driver will not stop the car for more than 30 minutes during the journey.
6) Driver will drop the guest at the destination which will be informed by the guest while starting the journey, driver will not stop the car in between the journey except for tea and lunch break, which will be for 30 minutes max (This will be applicable if opting for one-way).
OUTSTATION TRAVEL TERMS :
1) For Out Station Round trip duties, a min of 250 Kilometers is chargable in Bangalore. 300 Kilometers in Hyderabad. Min of 225 Kilometers or 250 Kilometers in Chennai. For all other cities, a min of 250 Kilometers is chargeable per day for outstation travel. (This can be changed on pro data basis and same will be implemented on Oyeecab website).
2) A calendar day begins at 6.00 A.M and ends at 12.00 Midnight. In case a drop off happens after 12 midnight, an additional days charges (of 225 Kilometers, 250 Kilometers or 300 Kilometers) are applicable unless specifically stated in the package rates quoted.
3) Driver allowances will be twice the normal between 10PM - 6AM .
4) No receipts will be provided for state entry taxes by the operator.
Refund Policy :
If you are eligible for refunds based on the "Cancellation and Returns" policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5-7 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at email@example.com or call us at +91 88088-26666.